Sunday, July 3, 2016

Patriotic








Dress: Ralph Lauren, Shoes: Coach, Sunglasses: Ray-ban

    The 4th of July is most definitely one of my favorite holiday's of the year. Celebrating the day our country won its independence with a nice BBQ and fireworks along side our friends and family is a great delight. I love to dress in our patriotic colors during this time of year, so since the 4th of July is tomorrow I decided to wear this Polo Dress from Ralph Lauren that I found at Marshall's back in March. This dress would fit perfectly for the 4th of July, as well as for the summer season. The great thing about this dress is that it is very comfortable to wear. I have always loved the Americana style, especially from designers like Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren. Channeling Ralph Lauren with its timeless sense of classic glamour and sophistication, as well as Tommy Hilfiger's nautical and preppy style, are something I have grown to love and take inspiration from.  
SaveSave

Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.