Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sunset


         

    Last weekend, some friends and I went to Cornell Winery and Tasting Room located in the Santa Monica Mountains of Agouro Hills, CA for some wine tasting. Since it was my first time wine tasting, I was very excited. However, it was the second time for one of my friends, so she gave us great insight from her previous experience. Once we finished, we decided to go to another winery called Sip Malibu Grapes. When comparing both wineries, we enjoyed the second winery much better. For one, Sip Malibu Grapes gave us a bigger portion of wine than Cornell Winery did, and second, you can order cheese, meat, and crackers with your wine, unlike Cornell Winery. So if I had to choose between the two, I would go with Sip Malibu Grapes.
        As we were driving home, one of my friends told us about a particular spot that he drove by once and said it was the perfect place to watch the sunset. We arrived at the location just in time as the sun was setting. There is a very steep hill of sand that many visitors try to climb on, and many slide down the hill on their boards, which is quite fun to watch. We tried climbing but we did not even make it half way up because we were already pretty exhausted. It was a little chilly, so I was glad that I packed a cardigan in my bag to keep me warm. The waves were quite big and I was a little afraid of getting wet as I was taking these pictures. I'm glad my friend introduced us to this place, it was beyond beautiful and I am definitely coming back. 


  Shirt: Kohls, Shorts: Forever 21, Cardigan: Forever 21, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, Necklace: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson, Ring: H&M


   If you see closely, you can see the top half of a dolphin. My friends and I were about to head back to the car when we saw people pointing and taking pictures at something towards the ocean. My friend instantly called out that there were dolphins! I took out my camera straight away and began taking pictures. I don't know about you, but I think the sunset in the background makes this picture twice as beautiful.


1 comment

  1. The pictures are so beautiful, I hope you had fun wine tasting and seeing the beautiful sunset!

    x Jaime Correa // http://theballadofelegance.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.