Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Skin Care Routine...



     At a young age, my mom embedded in me the importance of skin care. My mom despises the sun, so she always makes sure to cover up as much of her skin as possible by wearing sunscreen, sunglasses, and signature floppy hats. As for me, I make sure to do the same. When I wake up and before I head to bed, I always make sure to wash my face. Washing your face is an important factor for clean and clear skin. It not only removes makeup, but also dirt and debris that your face has collected throughout the day.



Here is a list of what I use on my skin.

1.     I wash my face with the Artistry essentials Balancing Cleanser morning and night.

2.     I apply the Artistry essentials Balancing Toner only at night with a clean cotton pad. I apply it all over face and neck. Toner is great to remove leftover makeup and dirt that your cleanser may not have completely removed.

3.     I apply the Artistry essentials Balancing Lotion w/ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen morning and night after cleansing my face for moisture.

4.     I apply the Freeman Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask twice a week. I apply it on my face and neck, and I leave it on until it hardens. After I rinse it off, my face looks brighter and feels softer.

5.     I apply the St. Ives Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub once or twice a week. This is a must for me because exfoliating your skin helps remove the dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin. (I find that my foundation goes on smoother when I exfoliate.)

6.     I apply the Clinique repairwear Laser Focus eye cream all around my eyes.









Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.