Monday, August 8, 2016

Let's Get to Business...




Jumpsuit: Forever 21 / Trench Coat: Forever 21 / Shoes: Marshall's / Sunglasses: Coach

When I shop online, the very first thing I do is go directly to Sale section. I am all about affordability. Plus, you might find great items at a great price. That makes me feel very happy and so does my wallet. Usually when a new season rolls in, many clothes, shoes, etc from the previous season goes on sale. Since Fall is coming up, many stores are starting to stock fall/winter attire, accessories, shoes, etc in stores and online, which means that summer items are at a lower price now. I always purchase summer attire during the Fall and I save them for when summer rolls back in the following year, and vice-versa. This has saved me so much $$! As in matter of fact, this jumpsuit and trench coat were actually on sale on the Forever 21 website. I have been wanting a trench coat for a while now, so when I finally found one that I liked I had to get it. It really makes an outfit look more classic and sophisticated, and I think the jumpsuit made a good combination.   

Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.