Friday, June 10, 2016

Blue Print




Dress: Boohoo, Shoes: Target, Bag: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I don't know about you, but I'm the kind of person who likes to find excuses to get dolled up. Even if I am only going to stop by the grocery store, I like to put on makeup and a pretty outfit. Due to this, I get ridiculed by my sister and brother all the time! They always tell me, "Why are you dressed like you're going to a party? You're just going to the store?" My response is always, " I want to look nice no matter where I go!" Siblings will be siblings, right? These photos were taken during the weekend. My family and I were heading to church, and the weather was lovely, so I decided on a flowy and airy blue print midi-dress. I chose to combine tan accents to the outfit, so I wore my tan open-toe heeled booties and topped it with a same color crossbody bag.

Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.