Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer







 Top: Forever 21, Shoes: Marshalls, Bag: Boohoo, Hat: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson, Watch: Michael Kors

About a year ago, my sister and I visited Berlin Bistro located in Long Beach, CA  for the first time. I like using Yelp to find new places to visit, so when I came across this coffee house I knew I had to drop by. They have a great review online, so we decided to try it for ourselves. The first time we went, we feel in love with the place. The second I stepped inside I thought, "Wow, this is a pretty hipster cafe." This place is very clean, inviting, and has a great ambiance. A few nights ago, I was craving some Berlin Bistro, so we decided to go the following morning. I have only tried their breakfast, so I recommend trying out their coffee, it is very good. I also enjoy their Lavender Palmer which is an iced tea with lemonade and a hint of lavender syrup. Believe me, you are going to love it! I also get their Brioche french toast which has vanilla scented egg batter with brioche bread, Vermont maple syrup, and topped with some fresh berries.
   After we finished our breakfast, we decided to do a little outfit of the day photoshoot at home. It was a very hot day, so I wanted to wear something light and breezy. I bought this top last summer and haven't worn it until now. The reason why was because I didn't feel comfortable in it. I thought it looked very shape-less on me, so I stored it to the back of my closet. It wasn't until I tried it on once more that I realized that I was wrong, I ended up really liking the top after all. This top looks more like a dress, but it has long slits at the sides, so I have to wear something underneath. I also bought this hat recently and I love it. I have been on the hunt for a boater hat for a while now, so when I found it at Forever 21, I had to get it. Plus, it was 30% off!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment

  1. I am absolutely in love with your sunglasses! They look amazing on you.

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.