Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Pop of Color




Dress: Ross, Shoes: Nine West, Handbag: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Coach

A few months ago, I came across a beautiful dress from Michael Kors at Macy's, and instantly fell in love with it! However, I was not in love with the price. I am all about quality over quantity, however, being a college student, I always have to be quite cautious with my spending. To be honest, I do own a few high quality items, but a GREAT majority are not. The dress I fell in love with at Macy's looked exactly like the one I'm wearing in the pictures, and the amazing thing is that I found a similar one at Ross! Yes, you read that right, Ross! The price of this dress was right in my price range, which made me love this dress twice as much. One of the great things about shopping at Ross is that you can find amazing items from great brands at an affordable price. You can find pieces from brands such as Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, etc. So next time you visit your nearest Ross, keep your eyes open for those great items. 


Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.