Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekend...






                                             Blouse: H&M (Find here)  / Skirt: Ross / Boots: Forever 21 / Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson / Ring: Forever 21

   Hello Everyone, here I post for you an outfit that I wore last weekend. I visited San Gabriel Mission, and it brought back so memories of my elementary school days. Back in elementary we had to choose a mission and recreate it out of anything we'd like. I don't remember which mission I chose, but I vividly recall going on a field trip to San Gabriel Mission with my classmates. I really enjoyed it! However, this time around not so much due to the incredibly HOT weather! The minute we arrived I instantly regretted wearing this long sleeve blouse. Next time, I'll make sure I check the weather forecast beforehand. 

SaveSave

Post a Comment

© Glamorous Dove. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.